Recession-Resistant Investing – Buying Houses “Subject To”
Hyatt Place Columbia/Harbison
1130 Kinley Rd
Irmo, SC 29063
June 14, 2018 (Thursday)
6:30 PM – Registration, Networking, Deal Presentations, Announcements
7:15 – 9:00 pm – Recession-Resistant Investing – Buying Houses “Subject To”
Tonight’s meeting will feature a training on the basics of buying real estate with existing mortgage loans remaining in place rather than paying them off at closing. This can be a viable solution for homeowners who are struggling to pay their mortgage loans as well as a powerful investment strategy for investors by purchasing real estate that has very little, or even no, equity.
Tonight’s speaker is Bob Kim. Bob started investing in real estate full-time in 2005. Bob’s formal training was as an engineer and he is now a landlord and house flipper who avoids the aggravation of rush-hour traffic by working from home. Many of his houses were purchased “subject to” so the houses came with the financing already on them.
If you want to learn how to buy houses with very little equity in them and still help homeowners while making money for yourself, just press the big red button below to let us know if you can join us for this valuable meeting:
Admission is free for 1st-time attendees. Otherwise, it is $20 admission for this training at the door or you can become an annual member to attend all monthly trainings for free and get access to ALL the benefits! If you think you’ll benefit from even just our monthly meetings, consider becoming a paid Annual Member to get access to benefits only available them. Annual Membership benefits include:
• Access to recordings of monthly meetings and webinars on special trainings and case studies on local investor experiences
• Special real estate investor trainings (extra workshops, etc.) at heavy discounts or even for free
• Real estate ebooks, forms, & calculators
• Discounts on products & services
• Networking with, and guidance, by experienced investors
• Discounts with national supply houses and vendors through National REIC
• …and much more!
• Get a competitive advantage over other real estate investors by becoming a member now! The more you LEARN, the more you EARN!