January 21, 2018 (Sunday) Workshop on Notes & Mortgages
Instructor: Joe Varnadore, NoteSchool
Time & Location
3 pm to 8 pm (registration starts at 2:30 pm)
DINNER IS INCLUDED (PIZZA AND SODA)
Hyatt Place Columbia/Harbison
1130 Kinley Rd
Irmo, SC 29063
Hotel Phone: (803) 407-1560
Entry Fees ($29 for Members, $49 for Non-Members)
Midlands REIA Members $29 (up to 2 people, you and a partner), includes dinner (pizza and soda)
Non-Members $49 (up to 2 people, you and a partner), includes dinner (pizza and soda)
What You Will Learn At The Workshop
– Six Biggest Note Niches for 2018 and Beyond
– See case studies of real deals showing you how our students are closing hundreds of deals!
– Understand why Non-Performing Notes are the New REO
– Sell landlords loaded rentals using our innovative 50/50 model that will have you making lump sum cash now and long term monthly cash flow
– That you can profit while significantly helping people suffering from the mortgage meltdown
– Make cash flow like a landlord without the hassles of being a landlord
– Use your IRA or 401k to make tax free- often double digit returns
– Why note investors are making double digit returns on investments right now
– How to purchase notes without using any of your own money
– Pull back the curtain on the “Shadow Inventory” being held by banks, HUD, Fannie and Freddie and why the note business is the solution to the real estate crisis
– How to “Flip” Real Estate Notes Without Any of Your Own Money
– How government mandates are driving the business!!
– Turn Key Rentals with the Turn Key Flipping Academy
– And much, much more!
About our instructor
JOE VARNADORE: Investing in his first property at the age of 19, Joe learned the importance of using creative financing to make the deal work. Since then, Joe has created, brokered, bought and sold more than 10,000 real estate notes on both residential and commercial properties. As an author, speaker, and trainer for the past 25 years, he believes that there has never been a greater opportunity for real estate investors to use non-performing notes to acquire properties and seller financing to cash out. Joe has teamed up with NoteSchool, the pioneer and industry-standard for training on how to profit in performing and non-performing real estate notes.