January 10, 2019
6:30 PM – Registration, Networking, Deal Presentations, Announcements
7:15 – 9:00 pm – Finding Great Real Estate Deals
Hyatt Place Columbia/Harbison
1130 Kinley Rd
Irmo, SC 29063
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THE MAIN PRESENTATION
Finding real estate to flip or keep and understanding seller psychology to negotiate the best deals possible.
Many real estate investors, especially the new ones, think that real estate deals are mainly on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), Craigslist, Zillow, or at foreclosure sales and other auctions. While those sources definitely have real estate for sale, those sources also create a lot of competition among the buyers for that real estate.
The best deals are usually the ones with very motivated sellers behind them and with very little competition from other buyers. The most successful investors know that problems with properties aren’t just physical but can also involve finances and other factors. They know how to solve many different problems faced by sellers to not only get the best deals for themselves but to also best help their sellers.
This meeting will cover ways to market for motivated sellers and understanding seller psychology to optimize how to find great investor deals. There will be a brief discussion, as well, on how to analyze deals to see if they’re ones that local private lenders will want to fund.
Don’t miss this meeting if you want to know how to find great deals with little to no competition from other buyers! RSVP now before you forget!
Admission is free for 1st-time attendees. Otherwise, it is $20 admission for this training at the door or you can become an annual member to attend all monthly trainings for free and get access to ALL the benefits! Consider becoming a paid Annual Member to get access to benefits only available to them (https://midlandsreia.com/membership/). Annual Membership benefits include:
• Access to recordings of monthly meetings and webinars on special trainings and case studies on local investor experiences
• Special real estate investor trainings (extra workshops, etc.) at heavy discounts or even for free
• Real estate ebooks, forms, & calculators
• Discounts on products & services
• Networking with, and guidance, by experienced investors
• Discounts with national supply houses and vendors
• …and much more!
• Get a competitive advantage over other real estate investors by becoming a member now (https://midlandsreia.com/membership/)! The more you LEARN, the more you EARN!