March 9, 2020 (Monday)
Real Estate Investing Funding Criteria – Traditional and Private Loans
(Optional Legal Protection Session at 6 pm)
6:00 PM – (OPTIONAL SESSION) Affordable Legal Protection With LegalShield
6:30 PM – 7:00 PM Introduction and Announcements
7:00 – 9:00 pm – Networking and Deal Presentations, Main Talk/Training
Hyatt Place Columbia/Harbison
1130 Kinley Rd
Irmo, SC 29063
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THE MAIN PRESENTATION
One of the main hindrances to investing real estate is getting the funding for your deals. For this meeting, we have financial experts from the Service Core Of Retired Executives (SCORE), Dave McCarthy and Ralph Meserth, telling us what traditional lenders look for when deciding whether or not to give us loans for our real estate and business activities.
Also, we’ll have a comparison between traditional and private loans with pros and cons of each with private lender, Adriene Morgan. This meeting will show us most of the ways we can get financing for our deals when we have to make all-cash purchases.
– Two years in the US Army as Budget Officer at Fort Lee, Virginia
– Accounting/financial management and controller for 23 years at Westinghouse Electric Corporation
– 23 years with private companies as Chief Financial Officer
– 10 years as tax consultant and planner for corporate and individuals
– Angel investor with Venture South, a venture capital group in Greenville, SC
– 15 years as an operational leader in healthcare including start-up-marketing, business development, hiring and payroll.
– In addition several years of business deleopment in real estate investment with a focus on international stakeholders.
– MBA from Aspen University.
Adriene and her husband, Mark, have been lending private money since 2009. They’ve been active house flippers and landlords for even longer. Adriene has a background in corporate education and is a certified Six Sigma instructor for quality control and finances.
Don’t miss this meeting if you want to learn the different loans that are available for real estate and business and the criteria we must meet to get them. RSVP now at the link below before you forget:
Admission is free for 1st-time attendees. Otherwise, it is $20 admission for this training at the door or you can become an annual member to attend all monthly trainings for free and get access to ALL the benefits! Consider becoming a paid Annual Member to get access to benefits only available to them (https://midlandsreia.com/membership/). Annual Membership benefits include:
• Access to recordings of monthly meetings and webinars on special trainings and case studies on local investor experiences
• Special real estate investor trainings (extra workshops, etc.) at heavy discounts or even for free
• Real estate ebooks, forms, & calculators
• Discounts on products & services
• Networking with, and guidance, by experienced investors
• Discounts with national supply houses and vendors
• …and much more!
Get a competitive advantage over other real estate investors by becoming a member now (https://midlandsreia.com/membership/)! The more you LEARN, the more you EARN!